Hope you are doing great!
One of our direct clients needs “SAP Analyst” for 06+ months Contract position in Arlington, TX.
Below are the details of this job, please go through it. If you are interested, please reply with a MS Word copy of your updated resume. If you are not available, I would appreciate your referring others who you feel would excel at this opportunity.
Position Title: SAP Analyst
Position Location: Arlington, TX.
Position Duration: 06+ months Contract
Client Industry: Information Technology and Services
Work-Hours: 40hrs per Week
Years of Experience: 01 – 02 years
Experience Level: Mid – Senior
Minimum Education: None
Willingness to Travel: None
Interview Process: Phone Screen followed by In Person
- Candidate must be local or rate inclusive as no travel can be charged
- Excellent understanding of the business processes and the technical details (customizing and programming) in the areas PLM (USPS report requirements, MM, Document Management, Parts Lists, End of Life (EOL)), PU, WH, Carousel interface.
- Intensive collaboration with the application team at client site.
- Expert knowledge in the IL SAP system PAP – a global cross border system with at least minimum 3 years exerience.
- Excellent understanding of the business processes and the technical details (customizing and programming) in the areas PLM, MM, Parts Lists, USPS reports/deliverables, PU, WH and Carousel interface.
- Good understanding of CIO standards
- Good understanding of business processes in the areas listed above.
- In-depth knowledge of the modules / areas listed above
- Minimum of 3 years of SAP PAP knowledge.
- Experience working on intercultural teams.
- Strong in analyzing and presenting solutions.
- Effective team member.
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of management.
- Responsible for documenting the to-be processes, defining performance metrics, and identifying and resolving process gaps.
- Has a strong understanding and experience in the SAP methodology used by the organization.
- Responsible for mapping the business processes to SAP (often in conjunction with consultants) and participates in user acceptance testing.
- Often is involved in the creation of documentation and training materials, and may deliver training during implementation.
- May also act in a system support role immediately after implementation.
- Incumbents in this position come from the business, are experts in that business function, and have an understanding of the business processes of the function they represent.
- They also serve as a liaison to the business during implementation, gathering additional information when needed and keeping the business informed regarding the implementation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in function represented in the business. Or equivalent work experience. Typically has 5 – 7 years of business experience.