Hope you are doing great!
One of our direct client needs “.Net Application Developer” for 03-06 months Contract-to-Hire position in Coppell, TX.
Below are the details of this job, please go through it. If you are interested, please reply with a MS Word copy of your updated resume. If you are not available, I would appreciate your referring others who you feel would excel at this opportunity.
Position Title: .Net Application Developer
Position Location: Coppell, TX.
Position Duration: 03-06 months Contract-to-Hire
Client Industry: Health Care
Work-Hours: 40hrs per Week
Years of Experience: 05+ years
Experience Level: Mid – Senior
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Willingness to Travel: None
Interview Process: Phone Screen followed by In Person
This position designs and develops .NET applications used by client across a broad spectrum of business applications implemented to support pharmacy fulfillment activities and associated patient care and management. This role is also responsible for writing of documentation and release notes, support of Quality Assurance deliverables and for application Level 3 Production Support.
· The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive:
· Develop modules for web, application and integration tiers using .NET technologies (e.g., Visual Basic, C# and ASP) and third-party objects.
· Development of messaging layer components to facilitate integration with other solutions internal to Client, and with external 3rd party solution providers.
· Develop stored procedures, ETL scripts, SSIS, and transactional-SQL calls.
· Collaborate with architecture, database development and database administration staff to establish and adhere to industry and enterprise best practices for application development, integration and optimization.
· Develop modules to accept and/or transmit data to other internal and external systems, using XML, HL7, X12 or vendor-specific technologies.
· Lead code reviews and provide application development guidance to other developers and architects.
· Write and review technical specifications based on technical requirements and functional specifications. Collaborate with architecture and development staff to achieve approval and consensus of solution design presented in response to technical specifications written by analysts and other developers.
· Contribute to development and publication of release documentation and the development of code to facilitate the migration and conversion of data.
· Assist with select quality assurance tasks, including test data preparation, defect root cause analysis and production support
· Work within multiple software development life cycle (SDLC) models including Waterfall and Agile.
· Adhere to all HIPAA and SOX software development compliance policies and procedures.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline. Combination of education and progressively responsible work experience in related discipline may be substituted in lieu of degree on a year-for-year basis. *** Advanced degree preferred ***
· 5 years experience in application development and support using .NET technologies (e.g., Visual Basic, C# and ASP), third-party objects and other similar technologies.
· 3 years experience in application development leveraging relational and OLTP database technologies such as Oracle 10g, SQL Server and mySQL.
· 2 years experience working within matrixed systems project teams.
· Proficiency in:
o MS Word
· 2 years experience with:
o Quality Assurance
o Quality Assurance initiatives
o Testing Methodologies
o Testing Procedures
· 2 years experience with Agile Development Methodologies such as SCRUM, RAD (Rapid Application Development) *** Extreme Programming preferred ***
· 1 year experience with process modeling methodologies *** Six Sigma or CMM preferred ***
· Commitment to Client’s values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun with ability to demonstrate those positively and proactively to patients, teammates, management, physicians, and/or vendors in every day performance and interactions.
· Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills including ability to listen attentively and to communicate information clearly and effectively throughout all levels of the organization with audiences of varying degrees of familiarity with technical material.
· Demonstrated ability to work well with cross-functional groups.
· Demonstrated interpersonal, collaborative, and relationship-building skills; ability to interact positively with teammates at various levels across the company.
· Approachable and open.
· Demonstrated strengths in organizational, attention-to-detail, follow-through, analytical, reasoning, critical thinking, and problem solving skills.
· Strong understanding of business process with the ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements and deliver requested output timely and accurately.
· Highly organized with demonstrated attention to detail.
· Self-starter who is able to work autonomously with minimal supervision and within a team and to foster a positive work environment.